- Tom Davis, Chief Marketing Officer, Forbes
- William Arruda, Founder and President of Reach, the global leader on personal branding. Author, Career Distinction: Stand Out By Building Your Brand
- Raleigh Mayer, the "Gravitas Guru" and Principal of Raleigh Mayer Consulting, Executive Presence Advisor and Coach. Adjunct Professor at NYU Stern School of Business and Columbia Business School
To stand out amongst the hordes of competitors, marketing pros must steeply enhance their skill sets, networking and interview presentation, industry knowledge, competitive advantage... essentially - their entire Personal Brand (A-to-Z).
Join NYAMA for a discussion on personal branding and career management essentials including:
* Best practices and current trends (SEO’s, social media, video résumés)
* 30-Second Pitch (aka – the approach talk) and shaping others’ perceptions
* Upgrading skills and transferring careers
* Marketing your small business and increasing visibility
60 Fifth Avenue, New York
Thursday, May 9, 2013
6:00pm - 8:00pm
6:00pm - 6:30pm Networking
6:30pm - 7:30pm Presentations
7:30pm - 8:00pm Networking
Wine, soft drinks and snacks will be served.
$45.00 Member Rate
$65.00 Non Member Rate
$30.00 Academic Ticket
This event is now closed. We will accept registrations at the door until capacity.